LASIK FAQs – Answers about Laser Eye Surgery
The patients are at the heart of everything we do at Y.E.S., Your Eye Specialists. Daily, we aim to provide the best in patient eye care. We leave no stone unturned when it comes to answering your questions. We understand that this may be a new experience, and we’re happy to give guidance and answers.
Frequently Asked Questions: FAQs about LASIK
Some of the common questions we get asked include…
- Does LASIK hurt?
- How long does LASIK eye surgery take?
- How long does it take to recover from laser eye surgery?
- Can I have both eyes done at the same time?
- Do you have to be put under anesthesia for LASIK?
- How long do results last from LASIK?
Whatever the question, we’ve got the answer for it. Feel free to visit any of the pages above for in-depth answers to your questions about LASIK. Call Your Eye Specialists at 954-452-9922 if there is something here we didn’t answer. We’re your first stop for LASIK.
Find out if you are a good candidate for the LASIK procedureYes