How Can the Raindrop Procedure Benefit You?
We are all growing older – every single day. It happens to the best of us. As we age, our vision dulls slightly. You’ll notice shapes appear slightly more blurry than usual, or your night-vision isn’t quite what it once was. For many over the age of 40, near vision grows worse before all others. If you struggle to read the newspaper each morning, you may require corrective surgery. Thankfully, the raindrop procedure is designed to help!
Benefits of the Raindrop Procedure
Age-related vision loss is the primary culprit for many headaches. When that happens, you may struggle to see clearly, and it can be problematic. But surgery is more viable today than ever before. The raindrop procedure has surpassed all other corrective vision procedures due to its innovation and results.
Some benefits of the raindrop procedure include:
- No Pain – Numbing drops are provided before the procedure begins, though most patients do not experience any pain whatsoever.
- Safe – Extensive trials and completed procedures have shown that the raindrop procedure is completely safe. This was further confirmed by the US FDA.>
- Transparent – The raindrop inlay is transparent, so no one will realize you’re wearing one.
- Results – Results are near immediate. After the procedure, most patients saw improvement within just one week.
Who is a Candidate?
Candidacy for the raindrop procedure varies due to several factors, such as:
- Between the ages of 41 and 65
- Wear reading glasses
- Experience blurry or clouded vision when reading or focusing on nearby objects
- Do not require corrected lenses for distance
The best way to determine whether you’re a candidate for the raindrop inlay is to speak with a professional. You can schedule an examination to undergo extensive evaluation.